A had a few chores to do today that the me of not that long ago who thought she’d continue having to keep spending three quarters of her life shovelling her truck out of snowbanks could never have imagined….
- check the cactus to see if the dragonfruit were ripe for picking (couple more days!)
- check the citrus plant to see if its fruit is ripe enough to pick and finding out what it is (one more day?)
- making a note to ask the neighbour down the street, if I can ever catch him, if he’d mind if I cut the palm fronds from his tree that are hanging over the street and scratching my truck
- fishing a suicidal scorpion out of the pool
- not think twice about going for a swim in almost mid-September